The Picnic Business Playbook
A complete guide on how to start & scale a picnic and events company.
Hi there! We’re Abbey and Hayley, 25 year-old twin sisters, best friends, and business partners. A dynamic duo of corporate IT professionals turned multi-6-figure picnic entrepreneurs. With degrees in Business I.T. and Operations and Supply Chain Management from Virginia Tech, we combined our technical skillset and event industry knowledge to provide you with a playbook like no other. Welcome to our step by step guide on how we opened a picnic company that has scaled into a multi-six figure, full-service, custom events and party rental business over the last two years. We’ve spent SO much time turning our research, trial-and-error, and risk taking into an operational picnic machine. Let us help you set up, scale, and thrive in your picnic business.
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS LEGAL
- SOCIAL MEDIA DOS AND DON'TS
- THE BEST E-COMMERCE PLATFORM & WEBSITE BUILDER
- PICNIC PACKAGES & PARTY RENTAL OFFERINGS
- HOW TO DETERMINE PRICING
- POLICIES (WEATHER, CANCELLATION, & CONTRACTS)
- PARTNERSHIPS WITH OTHER SMALL BUSINESSES (CHARCUTERIE + MORE)
- BOOKING AND SCHEDULING APPS
- MOBILE APPS TO RUN OUR BUSINESS
- PICNIC EXECUTION AND PICNIC LOGISTICS
- STOREFRONT & COMMERCIAL LEASES
- PICNIC SHOPPING LIST (AMAZON STOREFRONT & MORE)
Receive 20% OFF 1-ON-1 Business Consultation Calls with purchase.
The VB Picnic Co. has landed features in major publications including Southern Living Magazine, Green Wedding Shoes, Brides, and Conde Nast Traveler.
Pay in 4 installments of $158.76 with Shoppay Installments.
The information provided in this guide does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available in this guide are for general informational purposes only.